Kauri Bay Boomrock
Auckland’s Ultimate Experience Venue—by Helicopter.
Suitable for groups of 6 or more.
Take to the skies in a helicopter from Heletranz Heliport, fly over the Hauraki Gulf and south along the coastline viewing Auckland City and the Sky Tower on one side, the islands of Rangitoto, Motuhe and Waiheke on the other, before landing at Kauri Bay Boomrock—a stunning, private, 500-acre property in Clevedon.
This is the ultimate experience venue for business bonding with a great choice of challenges and active fun: feel the thrill of clay bird shooting in an unparalleled location or get your adrenalin flowing on the hot-laps with professional drivers and skid-pan training.
Whether a novice or an experienced enthusiast, the courses here will entertain.
- Vie for sought after prize with Extreme Golf when you attempt to win a hole in one
- Test your skill and learn to beat the best at Clay Bird Shooting
- Take over the controls of a helicopter for a real adrenalin rush
- Try your hand at archery or a 4×4 all-terrain experience
- Learn about Whiskey with a special tasting
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch at The Bunkers or
- Soak up the stunning view while savouring an incredible meal at The Lodge
You won’t want to leave, but when your day of fun and good food is over, there’s one more treat in store: your helicopter flight back to the Heletranz Heliport—the perfect way to depart viewing the Boomrock playground from above, reminiscing on the ultimate experience.
Flights can also depart from and return to Mechanics Bay in Auckland.
Please note this venue and the activities are suitable for groups of 6 or more.