When site access is remote and hard to reach by road or sea, or when speed is of the essence for urgent repairs and assessments, helicopters offer the solution.
Telecommunications towers and aerials, power lines, light-houses and remote conservation sites are some of the areas Heletranz flies to for site servicing and surveys.
Aerial surveys of roads, motorways and housing zones, either by photography or Lidar, (laser radar) are best completed by helicopter.
- Most of the region’s telecommunications cell network installations throughout the Hauraki Gulf region
- Aerial survey work for motorway extensions including Silverdale, Puhoi, Whangaparoa and the Eastern corridor
- Light-house servicing and goods transportation for M & I from Cape Kidnappers to Cape Reinga and throughout the North Island
- Power line surveys on the National Grid from Auckland to Whakatane for Transpower Ltd and Canterbury Power Board using differential GPS
- Department of Conservation (DOC) work for reserves and islands in the Gulf Islands, Great Barrier and Mokohinau Islands to Whangarei, Waitakere Ranges, Hunuas and Coromandel Ranges
For more information or a quote to carry out a site check or service, please call us on:
+64 9 415 3550 or email us on email@example.com