This website is owned and operated by Heletranz Limited.
This website and information contained herein is provided in good faith and is intended as a general summary of information, services and an overview of our operations; it is not intended to replace qualified consultation undertaken directly with authorised representatives of the company.
Reference made on this website to independent agents, companies or organisations outside Heletranz Limited through use of title, logos or photographic images does not necessarily constitute a recommendation or infer association.
The accuracy of any information provided on this website cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change.
All information provided is based upon current information at the time of programming. Although descriptions are believed correct, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Heletranz Limited reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to the information contained on this Internet site.
Heletranz Limited appreciates your interest in our services and operation and your visit to this website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site and doing business with us. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our website are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for New Zealand, in which the website is maintained. Heletranz Limited’s website may include links to other websites which are not covered by this privacy statement and which Heletranz Limited has no control or authority over.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
When you visit our website, our web server automatically records your IP address, the website from which you visit us, the web pages you actually visit and the date and length of your visit. This information is used to optimise the performance, effectiveness and relevance of our site. Personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example in the context of a registration, a survey, or in the execution of a contract.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data and Purpose Specification
Heletranz Limited will only use collected data for the sole purpose of technical administration of the website, customer administration, product surveys and marketing, only to the extent necessary in each specific case. We will only disclose your data to governmental authorities in cases where it may be required by law. Our employees, agencies, and contractors are obliged by us to respect confidentiality.
Heletranz Limited uses technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
Individual passenger weight is critical for a helicopter. The average passenger weight for a flight must be 90kg or less. Passengers over 100kg may be required to pay for an additional comfort seat. Please let us know the passenger weights when making a booking and do not hesitate to get in touch if you are unsure about weight restrictions.
Weight restrictions apply to all flights.
The Eurocopter Squirrel has a dual front seat; if used, the two passengers occupying these seats must have a combined weight of 140 kgs maximum on flights with 6 passengers.
All flights are weather dependent.
In the event that the weather is unsuitable on the day of your scheduled booking, your flight will be cancelled and rescheduled at no additional cost to you. When booking please provide us with suitable contact information so we can get hold of you on the day. We suggest you call us on the morning of your flight if you have any doubt about the weather.
Cancellation and Refunds
Heletranz reserves the right to postpone/cancel any trips due to adverse weather conditions.
The Passenger acknowledges that Heletranz Ltd may need to cancel or reschedule flights or services due to landing restrictions, unsuitable weather conditions, technical problems, operational reasons, or any event beyond Heletranz’s reasonable control.
Heletranz will not be liable for any consequential losses or additional costs incurred as a result of cancellation. Some supplier’s products and services associated with our packages are non-refundable or incur separate fees.
If client postpones trips within 72 hours, Heletranz will endeavour to re-schedule arrangements (supplier amendment fees may be charged, if applicable).
A cancellation fee of 100% applies if the client cancels within 24 hours of flight departure.
A cancellation fee of 50% applies if the client cancels between 24 and 72 hours of flight departure.
A cancellation fee of 25% applies if the client cancels between one month (31 days) and 72 hours of flight departure.
Flights are fully refundable in the event that Heletranz cancels the service, however, third-party charges may still apply.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable but are transferable to another person.
Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within the validity period.
A Gift Voucher is void if the voucher holder cancels within 48 hours of flight or is a “no-show” on the day.
Gift Voucher validity varies according to the product. See individual voucher for details.
For Gift Vouchers which apply to Heli-Packages only, there is a maximum allowance of one voucher per trip.
Prices and Booking Confirmation
Fares are in NZ$ and include 15% GST.
Rates are subject to change including, but not limited to, increases in or establishment of surcharges (such as fuel surcharges), taxes and government imposed fees.
A fuel surcharge may apply at the time of travel.
Any request to increase flight time will incur additional charges.
Fares are valid for the dates specified and are subject to change.
The fare shown applies to the helicopter component only, unless stated otherwise.
50% deposit is required at time of booking or within 24 hours to secure the reservation.
Full names and accurate weights of all passengers and their contact details must be provided together with the signed Heletranz Booking Confirmation prior to departure.
The balance of payment is due prior to departure.
100% payment is required at time of booking on all flights due to depart within 10 days.
Seasonal Product Specials
Special deals apply to new bookings only for the sales and travel period specified.
Refer to individual Special Products for relevant terms.
Heletranz – Sunset Flight Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Entry period: 15th November – 27th November 2018 at 11pm. All entrants must be of 18 years of age or older and reside in New Zealand
2. The competition will be hosted on both Facebook and Instagram. To enter you must follow both @heletranz on Instagram and/or Facebook and comment on the competition post, telling us who you will share the prize with.
3. There is one ‘prize’ consisting of – 2 seats on a co-ordinated sunset flight, on a date to be determined by Heletranz Helicopters New Zealand.
4. Heletranz Helecopters New Zealand General T&Cs also apply.
5. Weight restrictions apply.
CONDITIONS OF ‘PRIZE’:
1. Heletranz Helicopters New Zealand will be providing only that stated in the definition of the ‘prize’ and are not liable in any way for the winner not being able to fulfil the requirements to attain the ‘prize’
2. The winner must make their own way to the Albany Helipad, located at 234 Rosedale Road
3. Heletranz claim no responsibility for the winner if they are unable to claim the prize for any reason
4. A random prize draw will take place on or about November 28th, 2018, one winner will be drawn. The winner will be selected by Heletranz helicopters at Heletranz Helicopter’s sole discretion.
5. The winner will be notified by private/direct message on either Instagram. If the winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
6. Employees of Heletranz, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
7. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Heletranz Helicopters may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
8. If Heletranz Helicopters cannot run the prize draw as planned, Heletranz Helicoptesr may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted on the competition post.
9. Heletranz Helicopters may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
10. All decisions made by Heletranz Helicopters New Zealand are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Heletranz Helicopters and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Heletranz excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
13. To the extent permitted by law, neither Heletranz Helicopters nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
14. The Promoter is Heletranz Helicopters New Zealand