Sky Tower & Harbour Scenic Flight
$149pp. Approx. 15 minutes
BOOKING AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
- Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight around Auckland Sky Tower and Harbour.
- Take off on Auckland’s most popular scenic helicopter flight with a bird’s eye view of the Viaduct, Harbour Bridge, Eden Park and the Sky Tower.
- Fly from the Heletranz Heliport in Albany to the Harbour Bridge, past the historic Chelsea Sugar Works and on towards Auckland Zoo.
- Look down on Eden Park Stadium and the now extinct cones of Mount Eden and Mount Albert.
- Don’t miss the spectacular views of Cornwall Park and Auckland Museum as you head towards New Zealand’s tallest building—the stunning Sky Tower!
- As you leave the heart of the city and Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour behind, a panoramic view of the east coast and islands of the Hauraki Gulf appears, with views of Devonport Naval Base, Mt Victoria, North Head and Takapuna beach dotted with multi-million dollar mansions before turning back inland towards the heliport.
- Fly from the Albany Heliport to the Harbour Bridge and over the glistening waters of the Waitemata Harbour and see why Auckland is called the City of Sails. Fly over the heart of the city and around the Sky Tower with stunning views of the City and the Hauraki Gulf beyond. See Devonport and the Naval base before heading back inland to the heliport
- Please note: weight limitations apply on all flights
Heletranz is famous for pioneering Heli-Fishing and Heli-Dining in the Auckland region. Established over 28 years ago, we are the trusted experts in this field.
With their fleet of single and twin-engine helicopters, including the luxury Agusta 109’s Grand and Bell 427, they offer helicopter charter services and customised trips to some of the country’s most stunning remote locations—there is no better view of New Zealand than from the skies.
Valid from Jan 5, 2022
Expires August 30, 2022
Limit: 3 per user and 3 as gift for others
Bookings essential and must be made at least 3 days prior to flight. Bookings will be confirmed within 24 hours. Scenic flights are generally made outside of peak lunchtime periods, and date and times are subject to availability and weather conditions. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal is valid for option stipulated on coupon. A minimum of 2 people must be booked at the same time in order for flight to go ahead (max 3 people). Flight is approximately 15 minutes. Weight limitations apply on all flights. The average passenger weight for a flight must be 90kg or less. Passengers over 100kg may be required to pay for an additional comfort seat. Please let merchant know the passenger weights when making a booking and do not hesitate to get in touch if you are unsure about weight restrictions. Not valid on public holidays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.
Use your GrabOne voucher code in the check out.