Kauri Bay Boomrock Father’s Day 2019
Auckland’s Ultimate Experience Venue—by Helicopter.
Take to the skies in a helicopter from Heletranz Heliport, fly over the Hauraki Gulf and south along the coastline viewing Auckland City and the Sky Tower on one side, the islands of Rangitoto, Motuhe and Waiheke on the other, before landing at Kauri Bay Boomrock—a stunning, private, 500-acre property in Clevedon.
This is the ultimate experience venue with a great choice of challenges and active fun: feel the thrill of clay bird shooting in an unparalleled location or get your adrenalin flowing on the hot-laps with professional drivers and skid-pan training.
(Pre) Father’s Day Lunch
Saturday, August 31st
We know Father’s Day is on Sunday but why not spoil him with a full weekend and treat the “Man of the House” to an afternoon filled with fine cuisine, spectacular ocean views and thrilling activities.
Join chef, Jeroen van Bilsen as he delivers a decadent 3-course menu tailored for the occasion then finish up with a little bit of friendly family competition with lawn games, archery and knife throwing.
- Arrival from 12pm for a 1pm seating
- Activities available from 12pm-1pm and 3pm-4pm
- 3-course set menu Lunch
- Welcome glass of bubbles or beer on arrival
- Tea & Coffee
- Knife Throwing
- Lawn Games
- Extreme Golf will be available to purchase on the day
Limited spaces, bookings essential.
Saturday, August 3rd and 31st
Back by popular demand! Kauri Bay Boomrock invites you to attend to an exhilarating day at our one-of-a-kind claybird shooting venue at The Bunkers.
With expert guidance and a new shotgun in hand; take aim and experience the thrill of shooting claybirds in an unparalleled location. Whether an enthusiast or first-time shooter our custom-built course is sure to entertain.
- August 3rd: Shooting from 1pm-4pm
- August 31st: Shooting from 9.30am-1pm. Make a day of it and book into the Father’s Day lunch too!
- Ammunition and claybirds provided
- $60 per box of 25 shots – Minimum 1 box purchase required to confirm your space
- Cash only on the day due to remote location
- Non-Alcoholic beverages available or BYO. Alcoholic beverages available post shooting
- A range of shotguns supplied or bring you own
- Minimum age 16
- Limited spaces, bookings essential
You won’t want to leave, but when your day of fun and good food is over, there’s one more treat in store: your helicopter flight back to the Heletranz Heliport—the perfect way to depart viewing the Boomrock playground from above, reminiscing on the ultimate experience.
Flights can also depart from and return to Mechanics Bay in Auckland.
Please note this venue and the activities are suitable for groups of 6 or more.