We remain open for business.
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19 during these uncertain times.
It’s hard to navigate the unknown. There is no denying that the global tourism industry is going to face its biggest ever challenge, however we know the industry will bounce back.
Already booked with us?
We remain open for business. If you need to cancel your trip to New Zealand, we’d encourage you to postpone your travel to a later date. We can work with you to provide flexible date travel options – including holding your booking open-dated.
If you’re unable to travel due to government or airline restrictions please contact one of our friendly team members.
The risk of infection is very low when following the below guidelines. New Zealand has no cases of community transmission.
We are in the fortunate position of having aircraft available for assistance with transfers, business travel and sports teams. Additional aircraft to those listed on our website which are avaliable for immediate hire include:
We have aircraft spread throughout New Zealand.
Preventing the spread of the virus
Practising good hand hygiene and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defence against most viruses. You should:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and dry them well, before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- Avoid contact with others (touching, kissing, hugging and other intimate contact)
- Cover coughs and sneezes with clean tissues or your elbow and dispose of tissues
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitiser if you aren’t able to wash and dry your hands.
We maintain a very high standard of cleanliness across our fleet. Nevertheless, our pilots are taking the extra steps necessary to ensure your wellbeing when travelling in our care.
- Increased frequency of aircraft cleaning, inside and out
- Making hand sanitiser available for customers and staff
- Using approved cleaning products for sanitisation against COVID-19
As the COVID-19 situation changes, our plans and response may too. In the meantime we encourage you to look after each other and yourself – stay safe, take appropriate precautions. We hope you and your family stay happy and healthy, and we thank for your patience. We look forward to seeing you soon.